DRINK. REUSE. ZERO WASTE.
We created Bevu® DUO insulated bottles to facilitate personal hydration in your daily activities such as working, driving, jogging, outdoor or indoor sports, camping, yoga, etc., while helping to replace single-use plastic bottles with our small daily decisions.
Each Bevu® DUO comes in an attractive color palette to choose from, and is offered in three sizes. Always choose thinking about the environment.
- Fast Delivery in 3-5 business days in the mainland US
- 2 Year Guarantee
Hot or Cold drinks anywhere any time
- Hot or Cold. Double vacuum insulated .5mm steel walls to keep beverages cold for up to 48 hours or hot for up to 8 hours.
- NO sweat. External finish for a comfortable and pleasant grip.
- NO leakage. Hermetic gasket prevent spillage of liquids.
- Easy to carry & Easy to fill with ice. Bottle body size fits car cup holders and easily fits most ice cubes.
- NO metal taste. 304 food grade stainless steel to avoid metal taste.
- Robust. Durable and corrosion resistant.
- 100% BPA Free. A stainless steel bottle that protects you from hazardous components in most single-use plastic bottles*
- Care Hand-wash recommended.
Great on the go!
- Reusable and BPA free.
- Double wall and copper plating.
- 304 food-grade Stainless steel.
- 3 available sizes; 15oz, 18oz and 25oz.
*Bisphenol, a toxic industrial chemical that has been used since the 70’s to harden the plastic in most single-use bottles.
Join the change!
A study published by the Ocean Cleanup Foundation in 2017 estimates that between 1.15 and 2.41 million tons of plastic enter the oceans through rivers each year.
Annually, 300 million tons of plastic are produced, and half of that, 150 million tons of plastic is used for disposable items that will only be used once.
Bevu® bottles were design and developed as an alternative to the use of single-use plastic bottles and cups. We have created the DUO Insulated Bottles, the ONE Single wall bottle and the FIESTA cups.
We are inspired by the possibility of contributing to the change needed to avoid further damage to the environment... Join us!